The American University Museum is launching a new space in the museum dedicated to working with academics and non-traditional curators to create exhibitions addressing special topics of interest across the university and the greater Washington community.
If you are interested in presenting an exhibition project for consideration, please submit the following information:
- Name of Curator/Project Manager, with contact information.
- AU school and department faculty/staff member is associated with (if applicable).
- Will a class (or classes) be involved in the execution of the project?
- One paragraph describing the concept for the exhibition.
- 2-5 images to illustrate the project idea (optional).
We will contact you if we are interested in featuring your proposed exhibition. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Submissions from AU faculty and staff are especially welcome, but all are encouraged to apply, regardless of affiliation.